House rental in Saugatuck / Douglas, Michigan - Historic Great Lakes Manor Home with Hot Tub - 20% off thru 3/1/13 - Property 917273
House rental - 5 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Property type:
- house, 3200 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Lake, Beach
- accept credit card, Beach, Lake, Lawn / Garden, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
Built in the 1870's, the 5-bedroom Great Lakes Manor House.
The Manor House entry stairs
The victorian-esque Dining Room, with expandable seating for 10+
Another view of the Parlour and Dining Room
The updated kitchen with gas range, adjacent to the screen porch and Dining Room
One of the two Master Suites, this one on the 1st Floor
1st Floor Queen bedroom with private bath
The upstairs hallway, with historic mementos
The upstairs Superior Suite, with fireplace and more!
The Lake Superior Suite features this Master Bath
The Lake Erie room, with queen iron bed. Shared bath.
The Lake Huron Room, upstairs with shared bath. Three twin beds (bunk + trundle)
One of our three available cottages
Interior of the Monarch Cottage, with full bath + kitchenette
The outdoor hot tub, gas BBQ grill, under the shaded trees
Brunch anyone? Enjoy the comfort of our breezy screen porch
Look closely at our Frogg Pond and expect a few magical surprises!
Kids of all ages will enjoy the Rec Room / Lounge, with plenty of entertainment
Rear view of the Manor House + Frogg Pond, with plenty of outdoor seating
A sunrise view of Saugatuck Harbor, just across the way
We're located on the road to world-famous Oval Beach, about a mile away!
We look forward to welcoming you to the historic Great Lakes Manor.
Information about the location of this Saugatuck / Douglas house rental
- Apr 26, 2013
- Special Offer
Rate information for this Saugatuck / Douglas house rental
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Flexible accommodations!
- Contact Owner for nitely rates. 3-nite minimum rental applies to Manor House; 2-nite minimum for cottages. Additional discount available for whole-property rental.
Full details at GreatLakesManor.com
Contact Owner for alternative configurations (ie if you only need a smaller # of units, with our flex-space setup we can adjust things to meet your needs.)
Individual cottage rentals include full use of outdoor facilities including hot tub, gas BBQ, laundry and rec room area.
- Please note: 3-nite minimum stay for the Manor House.
- Tax Rate:
Saugatuck / Douglas House Rental Accomodations & Amenities
- 3200 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Toilet Paper
- Broadband Access
- Washing Machine
- Local Activities Guide
- Iron & Board
- Alarm Clock
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Ceiling Fans
- Parking Off Street
- Local Maps
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Activities Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Paper Towels
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Room
- seating for 10 people
- 4 bathrooms
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower
Bathroom 4 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- The Upper Master and Downstairs Master have private deluxe bathrooms, with brand new fixtures and amenities, fit for a King or Queen! The additional two bedrooms upstairs in the Manor House share a full bath with tub/shower, and the downstairs Queen bedroom has a private full bath with tub/shower. As noted above, bring your own bed linens and bath/kitchen towels. Otherwise, we offer a linen package for your stay. Beach towels not provided. Contact owner for details.
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 14 people
Bedroom 1 -
1 sleep sofa /futon,
Upstairs, Queen Sleeper sofa in sitting rm
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Upstairs, shared bath
Bedroom 3 - 3 twin/ single, Upstairs, bunks + trundle, shared bath
Bedroom 4 - 1 king, 1 sleep sofa /futon, 1st Floor, Twin sleeper sofa in sitting area
Bedroom 5 - 1 queen, 1st Floor, Private bath
- The two Master Bedrooms in the main house, in addition to King beds, have fold-out sofa beds in their sitting areas: one queen, one twin. Two of the other rooms each have Queen beds, one also has a private bath. The fifth room in the Manor House has bunk beds plus a trundle, and sleeps three. The two Cottage Suites (not the Studio), also have fold out sofas and will sleep four total in each cottage. The Studio will sleep two. Bring your own bed linens and bath/kitchen towels. Otherwise, we offer a linen package for your stay. Beach towels not provided. Contact owner for details.
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Game Room
- DVD Player
- Walkway to Water
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- 28 garden chairs
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Hot Tub
- recreation center
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- live theater
- winery tours
- water parks
- bird watching
- sight seeing
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
Further details about this house rental
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of CyberRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by CyberRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. CyberRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
CyberRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The CyberRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the CyberRentals.com list, please click remove.
Owner Contact Details
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Todd Smith
Please reference CyberRentals.com property 917273
- +1 888 458-1113 (Toll Free)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with CyberRentals.com since 2008