Villa rental in Port Antonio, Jamaica - Luxury sea view villa: privacy, full staff, stunning architecture - Property 264085
Villa rental - 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Call Al Merritt
347 335 6168
(International +1 347 335 6168)
- Property type:
- villa, 4000 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Resort, Near The Ocean, Water View, Mountain View, Beach View, Ocean View, Mountain
- wheelchair accessible, Mountain, Near The Ocean, Resort, Private Pool, Daily Maid Service, Lawn / Garden, terrace, Balcony, Air Conditioning
Norse Hill; perfect for a quiet getaway, family retreat or destination wedding.
The beauty of this architectural gem, Norse Hill villa, is emphasized at dusk.
Elegant candlelit dinners, cooked by your chef, served by your butler
Master bedroom at Norse Hill Villa.
This Norse Hill bedroom is on the ground floor and includes a sleeping loft.
Winding stair of tropical hardwoods, rising through a stone wall above fountain.
Large living room has quiet corners for solitary readers or space for a party.
Balcony view from yet another fabulous bedroom at Norse Hill Estate
Norse Hill bedrooms are delights of comfort and fresh sea breezes
Carefully planned as a private botanical garden: 8 acres of beauty and peace.
There are many walking paths throughout the gardens at Norse Hill Estate.
Butler and housekeeper, two of the three full time staff at Norse Hill Estate
Understated entry to Norse Hill Estate; increases the impact of treasures within
The butler will be right out with your sundowner
The pool is large enough for all your destination wedding guests to enjoy!
The three gardeners on the estate also keep this pool immaculate.
Endless surprises in the 8 acre garden; like this quiet pool reflecting the sky
Side view of the house from an upper balcony: designed for privacy and beauty
A few days at Norse Hill Estate, and your life could take on a whole new meaning
'Tree of Life' at Norse Hill Estate; one of many magnificent garden features.
Information about the location of this Port Antonio villa rental
- May 14, 2013
- Special Offer
Rate information for this Port Antonio villa rental
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Summer||May 1, 2013 -||Dec 15, 2013||$4,000||n/a||$600||$600||n/a||n/a||4 Nights|
|Winter||Dec 16, 2013 -||Dec 20, 2013||$5,500||n/a||$800||$800||n/a||n/a||4 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 21, 2013 -||Jan 4, 2014||$6,500||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||Special rates prevail for Christmas/New Year and US Thanksgiving; call for details|
|Winter 2||Jan 5, 2014 -||Apr 9, 2014||$5,500||n/a||$800||$800||n/a||n/a||4 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates quoted are for 8 guests. For up to 2 additional guests, per person per night surcharge of $45 applies.
Maximum is 10 guests.
Note that a gratuity of approximately 10% of rental cost is typical for full service villas in Jamaica.
Guests will be asked to sign a lease agreement, sent by email at the time of booking.
There is a $500 security deposit, which is fully refundable usually within two weeks after departure, once the manager has given clearance.
To secure the reservation, 50% of the payment is required when the booking is made.
The balance is payable 45 days before arrival. The security deposit is payable at the same time.
- Guests will arrange their own transportation to Jamaica. Kingston airport is closest to Norse Hill Estate. The local property manager will arrange round trip transfers in car or minivan, depending on size of the group. The property manager also contacts groups before arrival for advance menu planning, and for information on any excursions to the many local attractions that guests may want to arrange during their stay at Norse Hill Estate.
Port Antonio Villa Rental Accomodations & Amenities
- 4000 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Water View
- Mountain View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet Paper
- Local Maps
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Towels Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Local Activities Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Activities Guide
- Parking On Street
- Filtered Water
- Living Room
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Security System
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry Soap
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Lobster Pot
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Room
- seating for 10 people
- 4 bathrooms, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower
Bathroom 4 - toilet, combination tub/shower
Bathroom 5 - toilet
- All bathrooms are large, tastefully decorated and beautifully appointed, in keeping with the standard of the villa.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 10 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 2 double
Bedroom 3 - 2 double
Bedroom 4 - 2 double
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans, mosquito netting and air conditioning. The three bedrooms upstairs have balconies, the bedroom downstairs has an additional sleeping loft (great for children) and its own patio. Each bedroom has a bathroom. The bedrooms are large, simply yet very elegantly furnished with supremely comfortable beds, thick carpets and more of the artworks that are found throughout the villa. The beds can be configured as twin or queen, according to guests' preferences. Floors are polished hardwood. Decor has been carefully designed to enhance the rooms but not detract from the beauty of the views that can be seen on every side.
- Games for Kids
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Books for Kids
- Video Library
- Books for Adults
- Walkway to Water
- Gated Community
- Kayak / Canoe
- Water Sports Gear
- Beach Towels
- Lawn / Garden
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Deck / Patio
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Grill
- Wood Deck
- Events Allowed
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Car Optional
- Daily Maid Service
- Private Chef
- botanical garden
- rain forests
- scenic drives
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- eco tourism
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of CyberRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by CyberRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. CyberRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
CyberRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The CyberRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the CyberRentals.com list, please click remove.
Owner Contact Details
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Al Merritt
Please reference CyberRentals.com property 264085
- +1 347 335 6168
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 718 666 5833
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, spanish
This advertiser has been with CyberRentals.com since 2009