House rental in Anaheim, California - Book Now for Fall and Save 10%! Private Heated Pool, Hot Tub and More! - Property 192631
House rental - 4 bedrooms, sleeps 22
- Call Angela Smith
+1 714 9327300
(International +1 714 9327300)
- Property type:
- house, 2550 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- accept credit card, Town, Private Pool, Jacuzzi, Lawn / Garden, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable
Picture yourself lounging pool side!
Enjoy outdoor cooking on the 100,000 BTU grill!
43 jets to massage your cares away....ahhhhh.
CANNON BALL!! Cool (or warm) and refreshing .....
Billiard room looks upon theater room & back yard.
47' HD TV w/ surround sound, bring the popcorn!
Enjoy the convenience of a fully equiped kitchen!
Plenty of seating both indoors and out!
Spend family time in the spacious living room.
Sleep in comfort after exploring SoCal attractions.
The bathrooms are well appointed and spacious.
Twin bunk beds accomodate up to 4 kids or adults
Queen sized bed in guest room upstairs.
Queen sized bed in guest room upstairs.
Master bathrooms features a Roman bathtub.
If you must work...or to plan your play!
Let the games begin, family tournament style!
More outdoor dining.
Our pool features an automatic safety cover.
Tri-level floor plans offers lots of space for large groups.
Russ, please...don't eat the Truckster.
Information about the location of this Anaheim house rental
- May 23, 2013
- Special Offer
Rate information for this Anaheim house rental
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Peak||May 25, 2013 -||Sep 2, 2013||$2,975||n/a||$450||$450||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Thanksgiving week, Christmas week, New Years week, and Spring Break weeks are priced at Peak rates.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates subject to change, not confirmed until booked. Additional people over 12 add $25/pp per night
- We determine our rates based on demand at any given time of year. Peak travel and vacation weeks typically are Spring Break (March/Apr), Summer (Memorial Day - Labor Day), Thanksgiving (late Nov) and Christmas/New Year's (late Dec to early Jan): $2975/wk or $450/nt
Off Peak: $2675/wk or $400/nt
Enjoy the pool even in the fall and winter months. We keep it heated to 85 degrees making the pool usable year round! It's like swimming and playing in a huge hot tub! Heating rate is $125 per week or $20 per night (late September thru late June).
Play Station 2 with Rock Band is available for your enjoyment for $75/wk or $12/day
Water-proof HD (1080p) video camera with 5mp photo capture is available for $5 per day.
Returning guests are eligible for DISCOUNTED RATES, be sure to ask Angela about it!
- Help yourself pay for your stay with us, even BEFORE you get here. We have a guest referral program and pay a $15 per night referral fee to anyone who has stayed with us or is contracted to stay with us.
Tell your friends you are staying at an Ultimate SoCal Vacation Home during your trip. Or when you get home, and are sharing memories and pictures from your trip and your time in our home, be sure they know how contact us.
Make sure to let us know you've referred someone to us, and please be sure they tell us you sent them. Upon checking out from their stay with us we'll send you a check. No further action is required on your part, couldn't be easier.
Anaheim House Rental Accomodations & Amenities
- 2550 sq. ft.
- Tourist Attractions
- Alarm Clock
- Water Cooler
- Laundry Soap
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Sofa Bed
- Local Maps
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Iron & Board
- Ceiling Fans
- Activities Guide
- Parking On Street
- Hair Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Thermos Bottle
- Filtered Water
- Local Activities Guide
- Bottled Water
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 8 people
- 2 bathrooms, 1 half bath
Master Bath -
Roman tub, tile
Upstairs Bath - toilet, combination tub/shower, Double vanity sinks
Powder Room - toilet, Near entry on main level
- All three bathrooms were remodeled in June 2008. The two fulls bathrooms feature custom tile showers, granite topped vanities, sinks and mirrors. You'll find lots of hooks so everyone's towel can dry.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 22 people
Master Suite -
Roman Shower Tub
Guest Bed 1 - 1 queen, Ceiling Fan, Closet
Guest Bed 2 - 1 queen, Ceiling Fan, Closet
Bunk Bed Room - 4 twin/ single, 2 Twin Bunk Beds, Ceiling Fan, Closet
Theater Room - 2 sleep sofa /futon, 2 queen sofa sleepers
- The master suite feaures a 32' flat screen HD TV, walk-in closet, ceiling fan, and computer desk. The master bathroom decor is neutral colored with tile and granite and features a Roman shower tub with frosted garden window. The master is located on the main level of the tri-level, opposite from the other sleeping areas in the house. Upstairs, two guest rooms feature queen beds, ceiling fans, closets, luggage racks, and CD alarm clocks. One bedroom's window looks out into the backyard, while the other has two large windows that look upon the cul-de-sac, and a third smaller window that looks into the backyard. The third bedroom upstairs features two sets of twin bunk beds with removable ladders and optional side rails on the top bunks. This room overlooks the pool and garden area through two windows. Downstairs in the theater room there are two queen size sofa sleepers, position the couches any way that works for your needs.
- Books for Adults
- Game Room
- Air Hockey
- CD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Games for Kids
- Books for Kids
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Game Console
- Video Games
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Beach Chairs
- Small Cooler
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Outdoor Grill
- Beach Towels
- 12 garden chairs
- 4 beach chairs
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Heated Pool
- theme parks
- water parks
- recreation center
- live theater
- winery tours
- horseback riding
- miniature golf
- outlet shopping
- bird watching
- whale watching
- sight seeing
- scenic drives
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of CyberRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by CyberRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. CyberRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
CyberRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The CyberRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the CyberRentals.com list, please click remove.
Owner Contact Details
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Angela Smith
Please reference CyberRentals.com property 192631
- +1 714 9327300 (Business Hours CST)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with CyberRentals.com since 2007