Apartment rental in Beach Haven, New Jersey - 2ND FROM THE OCEAN ~ NO DAMAGE! 2013 Booking Quickly ~ CALL NOW! - Property 178858
Apartment rental - 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Bob Amon
(International +1 908 451-2123)
- Property type:
- apartment, 1800 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beach, Near The Ocean
- Beach, Near The Ocean, Balcony, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
View of beach from your very own lounge chair on the rooftop deck!
Excellent direct beach views from any floor.
Front of 210 E. 16th Street - if it's decks you're after, we've got them!
Photo taken from the beach entrance, which is 50' from the property line!
Plenty of decks on the east side of the house and 50' from the beach!
Rooftop deck faces ocean and has plenty of sun!
Even the back of the house has multiple decks! Decks, decks and decks!
Entrance to laundry room and outside shower at the rear of house.
Spacious backyard deck off of Master Bedroom in 1st floor apartment.
1st floor deck faces ocean and gets plenty of shade!
Photo of proximity of front yard to the dune - Property is 50' from the beach!
Always flowers in bloom in the summer. Property is immaculately maintained.
Kitchen with many amenities - New construction!
High Speed WiFi access and Flatscreen HDTV with DVD player!
Master bedroom has its own slider to the rear balcony and sundeck!
2nd bedroom has two twins & gets plenty of sunlight!
3rd bedroom - Central A/C throughout!
Full Bath with Full Tile - Outside Shower Also!
Weber gas grille at your disposal - piped directly into the gas line!
Sunrise photo - another beautiful morning at the beach!
Dedicated laundry room with washer/dryer combo for each floor.
You too can take this kind of sunrise photo from your very own beachview deck!
Hurricane Bob departs the island - photo taken from the rootop deck.
Direct views of beach and ocean taken from the 1st floor deck.
Information about the location of this Beach Haven apartment rental
- May 23, 2013
- Special Offer
Rate information for this Beach Haven apartment rental
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|2013||May 25, 2013 -||May 31, 2013||$1,300||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Jun 1, 2013 -||Jun 7, 2013||$1,360||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Jun 8, 2013 -||Jun 14, 2013||$1,510||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Jun 15, 2013 -||Jun 21, 2013||$2,080||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Jun 22, 2013 -||Jun 28, 2013||$3,210||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Jun 29, 2013 -||Jul 5, 2013||$3,710||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Jul 6, 2013 -||Jul 12, 2013||$4,160||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Jul 13, 2013 -||Jul 19, 2013||$4,520||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Jul 20, 2013 -||Jul 26, 2013||$4,660||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Jul 27, 2013 -||Aug 2, 2013||$4,790||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Aug 3, 2013 -||Aug 9, 2013||$4,660||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Aug 10, 2013 -||Aug 16, 2013||$4,520||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Aug 17, 2013 -||Aug 23, 2013||$4,250||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Aug 24, 2013 -||Aug 30, 2013||$3,370||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Aug 31, 2013 -||Sep 6, 2013||$2,540||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Sep 7, 2013 -||Sep 13, 2013||$1,970||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Sep 14, 2013 -||Sep 20, 2013||$1,490||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Sep 21, 2013 -||Sep 27, 2013||$1,190||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Sep 28, 2013 -||Oct 4, 2013||$1,100||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Oct 5, 2013 -||Oct 11, 2013||$1,050||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Oct 12, 2013 -||Oct 18, 2013||$990||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Oct 19, 2013 -||Oct 25, 2013||$930||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Oct 26, 2013 -||Nov 1, 2013||$880||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Nov 2, 2013 -||Nov 8, 2013||$840||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|2013||Nov 9, 2013 -||Nov 15, 2013||$810||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Click on the direct link to our website. Look below, just above where it says, 'Contact The Owner.'
- By clicking on the link below, you can visit our website. It features the 2011 Summer Calendar but also displays terrific off-season rates. September and October are unbelievably low-priced weeks (in some cases 1/6 of the summer rates) and start at only $840 per week! These are beautiful weeks with warm air and sea temperatures and lots of activity still in full swing on the island. Enjoy half-priced dinners and off-season sales in many of the shops! The off-season is a wonderful, cheap vacation for those who can take advantage of it! In recent years, we've seen a huge increase in the number of 'baby boomers' who take advantage of our terrific off-season rates and weather. We promise you'll love the quiet and serenity of LBI in the off season. Please visit our website and click on the 'Availability and Rates' page for the most up-to-date, current rental availability and pricing.
- If you are in Beach Haven this summer, on any given Saturday you will find Carolyn and I doing our 'Changeovers' at 207 and 210 E. 16th Street. With 4 apartments (all second from the ocean), it keeps us pretty busy! But it's also an excellent time for you to stop by and say Hello. Very often, around noon on Saturdays, we can get you into the apartments to inspect them in person. Anyone who has moved out and not signed a rental agreement for the following year for that week leaves the apartment available for rental. I will have my 2012 calendars and prices with me every Saturday and also my blank rental agreements. A $300 Hold Deposit is all it takes to lock in your week (or weeks) for the following season. No additional money is due until the following February 1st, at which time 50% of the rental amount is due. The remaining 50% isn't due until two weeks prior to the start of your vacation. Please stop by if you are vacationing on LBI this summer. We'd love to show you around!
Beach Haven Apartment Rental Accomodations & Amenities
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Away From It All
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Sofa Bed
- Lobster Pot
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 1 bathroom
Bathroom 1 -
Outdoor - outdoor shower, Outside Shower
- In addition to the full bathroom, there is also an outside shower conveniently located along the walkway coming up from the beach. There is also a hose bib 'station' to rinse off your feet after coming off of the beach.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
Sleeper - 1 queen, Pullout Sofa
- There is also a queen-sized, pull-out sofa in the living room.
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
- Walkway to Water
- 8 garden chairs
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- theme parks
- live theater
- water parks
- autumn foliage
- winery tours
- recreation center
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
- gambling casinos
- bird watching
- scenic drives
Further details about this apartment rental
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of CyberRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by CyberRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. CyberRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
CyberRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The CyberRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the CyberRentals.com list, please click remove.
Owner Contact Details
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Bob Amon
Please reference CyberRentals.com property 178858
- +1 908 451-2123 (Bob Amon's Cell Phone ~ best way to reach us)
- Alt. Phone:
- 732 340-9500 (Home Office in Colonia, NJ)
- 732 340-9600 (Fax Machine in Home Office)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with CyberRentals.com since 2006