Cottage rental in Bar Harbor, Maine - Bar Harbor In-Town 10 mins: 4 Beaches, 2 Pools, Acadia Natl. Park, Dining, Shops - Property 163029
Cottage rental - 1 bedroom, sleeps 4
- Call Robin
(International 207 288-3899)
- Property type:
- cottage, 400 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Downtown, Near The Ocean, Beach
- Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean, Lawn / Garden, pets considered, Air Conditioning, Internet, Parking
Seaside Advenure Cottage prime location in village of Bar Harbor!
Fall at Little Long Pond - 20 min. drive from cottage.
Eagle Lake Carriage Roads 20 min by Bike or 10 min. by Car!
Sunset from top of Cadillac Mt. 15 min. drive from cottage.
Sailing on Rachel B. Jackson from Bar Harbor
Loft Queen Bed
Double Bed/Couch Futon
Stairs to Loft
TV, Computer Desk, Closet
Loft Stairs & Livingroom
Afternoon tea under the Gazebo.
Sand Beach Acadia National Park 10 min drive or bus from cottage
Information about the location of this Bar Harbor cottage rental
- Jan 29, 2013
- Special Offer
Rate information for this Bar Harbor cottage rental
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Spring||Apr 1, 2013 -||May 31, 2013||$795||$114||$114||$114||$114||n/a||3 Nights|
|June||Jun 1, 2013 -||Jun 28, 2013||$845||$125||$125||$125||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|July||Jun 29, 2013 -||Aug 2, 2013||$960||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|August||Aug 3, 2013 -||Aug 30, 2013||$1,010||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|September||Aug 31, 2013 -||Sep 27, 2013||$845||$125||$125||$125||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- From June through November, electricity, heat, Internet, air-conditioning and basic weekly cleaning at check-out is included. Kitchen is fully furnished including soaps, spices, paper towels, napkins, dishes, pots and pans, coffee maker, blender, microwave, stove, toaster oven, cups and glasses, mixing bowls, measuring cups and measuring spoons, silverware and cooking knives, barbeque utensils. Towels, sheets, pillowcases, blankets, pillows are provided for tenants renting FULL weeks. Partial week rentals: tenants must bring sheets, pillowcases, towels. December through May
- MONTHLY WINTER RENTAL AVAILABLE: During Winter, tenant must provide bedding, towels, cleaning and pay for cable, water, internet, phone, heat and electricity. Our cottage is a great Winter Rental for a college student or Post Doc Fellow - plenty of room to spread out projects and MUCH quieter than a dorm or shared house! Cottage is well insulated and has a very efficient monitor heater. No tax on monthly winter rentals.
- Tax Rate:
Bar Harbor Cottage Rental Accomodations & Amenities
- 400 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Sofa Bed
- Parking On Street
- Water Cooler
- Ceiling Fans
- Alarm Clock
- Toilet Paper
- Hair Dryer
- Paper Towels
- Activities Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry Soap
- Wireless Internet
- Local Maps
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Towels Provided
- Lobster Pot
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- seating for 4 people
- 1 bathroom
Bathroom 1 -
- Bathroom has very well lit vanity mirror for shaving or putting on makeup. Also towels, rugs, toilet, tub/shower, sink, and shelves for your toiletries. There is an outdoor hose for washing off sandy feet or muddy hiking boots and an outdoor tub for washing a dog.
- 1 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 4 people
Loft Queen Bed -
Living room Futon - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Double bed futon
- 'Tree House' type sleeping loft is in the windowed peak of the ceiling. Kneeling room only, Air Conditioned (remote control,) and queen mattress is on the carpeted floor. Furnished with pillows, bedding, light-block curtain, bookcase, lamp and clock. Access to loft is by a ladder and loft is open to Living Room and is not safe for very young children, babies, or people afraid of heights. Double bed Futon sofa is on the main floor in the living room, which also has pillows and bedding for the double futon, a dresser, 2 desks, arm chair, lamp, air conditioner, ceiling fan and 2 closets. Air-conditioned and fully furnished throughout.
- CD Player
- Music Library
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- 4 garden chairs
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
- children welcome
- live theater
- recreation center
- botanical garden
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- water parks
- scenic drives
- bird watching
- sight seeing
- eco tourism
- whale watching
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of CyberRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by CyberRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. CyberRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
CyberRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The CyberRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the CyberRentals.com list, please click remove.
Owner Contact Details
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Robin
Please reference CyberRentals.com property 163029
- 207 288-3899 (no calls 10 PM to 7 AM EST)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, french
This advertiser has been with CyberRentals.com since 2007