House rental in Pender Island, British Columbia - Spectacular Waterfront Retreat On South Pender Island - Low Bank Beachfront - Property 157482
House rental - 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Richard Christy
(International +1 702 612-5387)
- Property type:
- house, 1800 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Rural, Beach, Waterfront
- Beach, Rural, Waterfront, Tennis Court, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Fireplace
Spectacular Beachfront Loaction
Gowlland Pt. Area, Including Brooks Pt. Regional Park (property approx. center)
Gowlland Point Beach and Lighthouse
Mt Baker and the San Juan Islands From The Deck
Gowlland Point Beach and the Property (red house)
Peaceful Evening From The Deck
Main House Living Room
Main House Family Room
Main House Master Bedroom
Nearly four acres of private, open spaces, including a 120+ year-old orchard
Low Tide Reveals An Expanded Marine Habitat
Guest Cottage Interior
Property is close to the end of Gowlland Point Road at Kloshe Road
Brooks Point Regional Park is across the country road. (a great neighbor!).
Part of Brooks Point Regional Park, Gowlland Point Lighthouse in background.
Fire hazards - the summer "norm" on a small island: please be very careful!
One of many art studios, nearby and all around North and South Pender.
Orcas ... frequent visitors
Mt. Baker & the North Cascades in the evening
Serene evening view toward East Point, Saturna Island
Information about the location of this Pender Island house rental
- May 23, 2013
- Special Offer
Rate information for this Pender Island house rental
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- Canada Dollar
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Spring||May 1, 2013 -||Jun 13, 2013||CAN$1,400||n/a||CAN$233||CAN$233||CAN$233||n/a||3 Nights|
|Summer||Jun 14, 2013 -||Sep 5, 2013||CAN$1,650||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||1 week minimum through week ending September 6|
|Fall||Sep 6, 2013 -||Oct 10, 2013||CAN$1,400||n/a||CAN$233||CAN$233||CAN$233||n/a||3 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rental rates are in Canadian Dollars. Will accept U.S. Dollar payments based on fair market conversion.
A $500 security deposit is required. It is fully refundable if the property is vacated in good order.
One half of the rental fee is required to reserve your vacation more than 30 days prior to occupancy. The remaining half of the rental fee and the security deposit must be received by 30 days prior to your arrival. Any bookings made less than 30 days prior to occupancy will require payment in full, including the security deposit.
A $150 administrative fee applies to all cancellations. Cancellations received 30 days prior to arrival are eligible for a refund. Cancellations received within 30 days of arrival will be subject to a limited refund: The security deposit will be refunded. Owner will attempt to secure a substitute rental booking. Any revenue received for the same rental dates will be applied to the benefit of the canceling party, up to a complete refund.
- Guest cottage is only available to parties renting the main house.
Minimum rental period: There is a three night minimum stay for other than the summer season. During the summer season, rentals of less than one week are not offered.
Turnover dates other than Friday are always considered, but will be difficult to accommodate in the summer season.
Non-summer season rentals of greater than one week may be eligible for a discount from the stated weekly rate. Inquire with owner.
Pender Island House Rental Accomodations & Amenities
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Paper Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Toilet Paper
- Alarm Clock
- Local Activities Guide
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Basic Soaps
- Wireless Internet
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Room
- seating for 6 people
- 3 bathrooms
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, Located in the guest cottage
- As with most island homes, water is limited and plumbing connects to a sensitive septic system. Please be prepared to conserve water. Only natural human functions, toilet tissue, water and soap should be discharged into any toilet or drain.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Bedroom 1 -
Private master bath, sea view
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, (Stacked Bunk Beds)
Guest Cottage - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single, Additional rental fee
- Water and septic system resources, general comfort and respect for our neighbors necessitate an occupancy limit for the property. Up to six guests are allowed if only the main house is rented. A maximum of eight guests may be accommodated if the 'Annex' guest cottage is added to your vacation rental. The Annex is a private, studio-style cottage with a main living/sleeping area and a separate bathroom. Amenities include a refrigerator, a TV/VCR combo, radio, and coffee maker. An additional rental fee applies, and the Annex is only offered to guests already renting the main house. In order to offer your party flexibility, the theoretical sleeping capacity exceeds the property’s occupancy limit. The main house family room includes a futon that is suitable for one adult, perhaps two children. Guests are welcome to distribute sleeping accomodations as they see fit, within the occupancy limits of six or eight as described above.
- Audio Tape Player
- Books for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Books for Adults
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Walkway to Water
- Deck Furniture
- Outdoor Grill
- Wood Deck
- Tennis Court
- 10 garden chairs
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- winery tours
- bird watching
- sight seeing
- whale watching
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of CyberRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by CyberRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. CyberRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
CyberRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The CyberRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the CyberRentals.com list, please click remove.
Owner Contact Details
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Richard Christy
Please reference CyberRentals.com property 157482
- +1 702 612-5387
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with CyberRentals.com since 2007