Townhome rental in Provincetown, Massachusetts - Luxury Townhouse with Ocean Views - Property 145546
Townhome rental - 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Call Jeff Gould
(International +1 781 385-9501)
- Property type:
- townhome, 1900 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Ocean View, Monument View, Water View, Near The Ocean, Downtown
- accept credit card, Downtown, Near The Ocean, terrace, Balcony, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
View from the Deck
Entrance to Lookout Bay, where the townhome is located.
Entrance & parking for three cars
The surrounding gardens at Lookout Bay.
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Island Seating
Living Room with High Definition Flat Screen TV.
Living Room with Bose surround sound system and original art work.
Living Room with Queen Size Sleep Sofa
Master Bedroom with Queen Size Bed
Second Bedroom with Queen Size Bed
Third Bedroom with Queen Size Bed
One of Three Bathrooms
Patio with Gas Grille
A short walk to the center of Provincetown.
A short walk to tea dance at the Boatslip.
A short bike ride to Herring Cove Beach.
A short bike ride to Race Point Beach.
A short bike ride or hike to Race Point Light House.
A ten minute drive to Truro Vineyards, where you can taste wine, tour & shop.
A ten minute drive to Highland Light Golf Course in Truro, MA.
Information about the location of this Provincetown townhome rental
- May 4, 2013
- Special Offer
Rate information for this Provincetown townhome rental
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Spring||Apr 6, 2013 -||Jun 22, 2013||$2,400||n/a||$400||$400||$400||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Rates are $500 per night for Memorial Day weekend with a five night minimum stay.|
|Summer||Jun 23, 2013 -||Sep 14, 2013||$2,900||n/a||$500||$500||$500||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||Rates are $3100 for July 4th week, Bear week, Family week, and Carnival week.|
|Fall||Sep 15, 2013 -||Nov 16, 2013||$2,400||n/a||$400||$400||$400||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Rates are $500 per night for Women's weekend with a four night minimum stay.|
|Winter||Nov 17, 2013 -||Dec 31, 2013||$2,100||n/a||$350||$350||$350||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Rates are $500 per night for New Year's weekend with a three night minimum stay.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Weekly renters preferred but will consider weekend and nightly renters during the off season (September 15 - June 28) with a minimum stay of three nights.
- A deposit of one-half the rent is required to reserve this townhouse, and the balance is due with a $500 refundable security deposit at least thirty days before the rental begins. Visa, Mastercard And Discover Cards accepted with 2.5% fee charge.
Provincetown Townhome Rental Accomodations & Amenities
- 1900 sq. ft.
- Ocean View
- Monument View
- Water View
- Near The Ocean
- Security System
- Ceiling Fans
- Sofa Bed
- Thermos Bottle
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Iron & Board
- Alarm Clock
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Wireless Internet
- Local Maps
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Lobster Pot
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 2 bathrooms, 1 half bath
First Floor Half Bathroom -
2nd Floor Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
Third Floor Bathroom - toilet, shower
patio - outdoor shower
- Half bath on first floor off kitchen, full bath on second floor, full bath on third floor with large walk-in shower for two people, patio with outdoor shower.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, with private deck and walk-in shower for two
- Three bedrooms with queen size beds, surround sound and 42' flat screen high definition TV in master bedroom suite, 32' flat screen high definition TV in livingroom, 20' TV in second bedroom, 12' TV in kitchen, high speed internet access, three bathrooms (two with showers), private deck, private patio with outdoor shower, and Cape Cod art work throughout the house, including many original paintings from Provincetown's best known artists.
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Music Library
- Books for Adults
- Video Library
- Beach Chairs
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Golf Clubs
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Deck / Patio
- Small Cooler
- Outdoor Grill
- Wood Deck
- 6 garden chairs
- 6 beach chairs
- pets not allowed
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- live theater
- recreation center
- winery tours
- sight seeing
- paddle boating
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- whale watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of CyberRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by CyberRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. CyberRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
CyberRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The CyberRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the CyberRentals.com list, please click remove.
Owner Contact Details
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Jeff Gould
Please reference CyberRentals.com property 145546
- +1 781 385-9501 (Cell Phone)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 617 542-8422 (Home Phone)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with CyberRentals.com since 2006