Using the site
1. Navigating the Site
2. Property Details
3. Finding a Property
4. My Favorites
6. Telephoning internationally
1. Navigating the SiteMoving around within a page
The listings are generally longer than the height of your screen, so you need to "scroll down" the page using your mouse to drag the slide bar which is normally at the right hand side of your screen.
Moving around from page to page
Use the links listed on the left hand side of the home page to navigate to the various information pages of the site. To browse for vacation rentals, you may either navigate to your destination by clicking on the maps on the home page and landing pages or by typing search criteria into the Quick Search key word search box.
Once on a search results page, you can further refine your search using the additional criteria on the left hand side of the page (region, number bedrooms, number bathrooms, etc).
2. Property DetailsFrom the search results page, click on the property thumbnail photo or on "View Details" to see a property’s Property Details page.
Each property page is laid out as follows:
- Title or headline
- A short description of the property
- Up to 12 color photos with captions
- Rental rates plus notes
- The latest availability - this is updated online by the advertisers
- A checklist of accommodation and facilities
- Further details about the property or the area
- Details of how to contact the owner
3. Finding a PropertyUnder Quick Search on the home page, type a property number or the name of a location into the key word search box. This will return any results matching your criteria from our database of vacation rentals. You can further refine these results on the search results page using the criteria on the left hand side of the page such as number of bedrooms, available dates, amenities and so on.
Alternatively, you may use the home page interactive map to navigate to the lowest geographical level in which you are interested. You can then further refine this set of search results as well.
Finding new vacation ideas
On the home page is a list of special links to vacation ideas in selected countries. We keep this list updated with new and topical vacation ideas. Just click on the link that attracts you!
4. My FavoritesCyberRentals allows you to create and add to your own Favorites list of properties. Use the My Favorites tab at the top of the page to register and sign in. There are "Add to My Favorites" links on the search results pages and the Property Details pages that allow you to add properties to your Favorites list.
You can also click "Send to a Friend" on the search results pages or Property Details page of any property. This feature allows you to send your friend an email containing a personal message from you and the link to view that property.
5. TroubleshootingProblem: Text on the pages is not using a consistent size or font.
Solution: You might be using an Internet browser that is not compatible with our site. Try using Firefox or Safari, which are both free downloads.